The best application to create bootable USB
Rufus is a well famous bootable application these days. This is a very specific application to convert USB storage devices into bootable USB devices. Basically, the major use of the Rufus is creating USB installations media from bootable ISO. Other than that this application has the ability to run low-level utilities, flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS and also work on systems that don’t have an operating system installed. Well, this bootable software is coming from free downloads. So you don’t need to spend money to create a bootable USB device with this application. And most importantly this application has a very simple using process. Therefore you can convert any USB drive into a bootable USB by yourself without any hesitation.
If you are looking forward to knowing much about the Rufus Bootable software, you can keep the reading down below.
As mentioned above, the Rufus is a simple bootable software than other alternatives. So you have very easy steps to follow during the booting process. And won’t get much longer to convert a USB into a bootable device. Therefore this is the best application to create bootable USB devices from each way.
Now let’s find out how to make a bootable USB with Rufus
Initial requirements to use the Rufus software
- The newest version of Rufus
- This software based on Windows and Linux operating systems. So you can only use on Windows (Windows 7 and later versions) and Linux computers.
- The application can use in both 32 and 64-bit system types.
- ISO file you are going to install
- A USB drive more than 8GB storing space. You must use an empty device.
Note:- There are two types of files in order to download which are major version and portable version. But there aren’t any huge different specifications on both devices. So it doesn’t matter which version you chose.
- Use the Rufus Download website to download the latest. And after that connect the USB drive.
- Now you need to launch the downloaded file and select the USB device that you were connected to the PC on the drop-down menu.
- Then you need to choose “create a bootable disk” and also select the ISO image as well form the drop-down menu.
- After this step, you have to select ISO image on your PC which is you want to use with Rufus application.
- When you finish these steps, you can click the start button. Then it will ask for format your USB drives that you. So now you need to click “OK” to continue the booting process.
- Now you can see the statement of the booting process. Generally, this may take several minutes to finish the process.
So now can realize how simple this bootable application to use. At least you don’t even need specific knowledge to use it. It is simple as you want.
And another special thing is Rufus application supports more than thirty languages. Including English, Spain, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japan, China, French, Nederland, Turkish, Russian, Italian Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia and such.