PP Jailbreak for iOS 9.1 – iOS 8.4
What is Jailbreaking?
Apple’s iOS puts certain restrictions on the devices it operates. Jailbreaking is removing those restrictions so that the user can add customized tweaks and install unauthorized apps on his/her Apple device. Though officially illegal, Jailbreaking is becoming immensely popular among advanced users of iPhone, iPad and other Apple products running iOS. Now you can use PP Jailbreak for iOS 8.4
PP Jailbreak iOS 9.1
PP Jailbreak is a jailbreaking tool for iPhone 6 (including plus), 5 (including S and C), 4s, iPad and iPod touch. Both Windows and Mac versions are available. This tool works with the latest iOS 8.4 and other previous iOS 8 versions.
Before you do the Jailbreaking
Jailberaeking is a great thing to do and it opens an array of new opportunities for your Apple device. But there are some caveats.
Firstly, though it doesn’t generally void the warranty, it may sometimes create instability. Also there may be some security issues. But for an advanced user the inconveniences will surely be outweighed by the advantages it gives.
Secondly, you cannot update your jailbroaken iOS. Well, technically you can. But that will restore the OS back to unjailbroken state and you have to redo everything you have done with your device (i.e. jailbreak it again and reinstall all the third party apps).
Now as we are done with the background info, here is a step-by-step guide to jailbreaking. Before you start with the guide, make sure the following things are done:
1. Back up your data and personal information stored in your Apple device. You should do this just to make sure that if something goes wrong, you won’t lose your stuff.
2. When you will be running the jailbreaker software in your PC or Mac, turn off the antivirus and firewall beforehand.
How to use PP Jailbreak
Next, follow these easy steps to jailbreak iOS device:
1. Connect your Apple device to your computer. (Use the USB cable.)
2. Disable the following two things:
a. Go to Settings and disable Touch ID and Passcode.
b. Go to Settings then iCloud and disable the Find My iPhone option.
3. Install the PP Jailbreak exe file. [Windows users note that you have to run the file with administrative permissions. To do so, right click the file and select Run as administrator.]
4. The software will automatically detect your phone’s firmware version. Now you will see a button saying “Jailbreak”. (The button name maybe written in Chinese language, but don’t worry because there is only one button available to click.)
Note: Before clicking the “Jailbreak iOS 8.4” button make sure that you have unchecked the check-box below it.
5. Jailbreaking will be completed soon. Please be patient. After it is done, your Apple device will reboot automatically. You will see the “Cydia” icon in the home screen. Now you can turn the Touch ID and Passcode and Find my iPhone options back on.
6. Lastly, update Cydia to the latest version. In case you are wondering what Cydia is – it is an application to find other new and exciting apps for your now jailbroken iOS.
Enjoy and customize your Apple device to your heart’s content!