Pangu Jailbreak iOS 9.1
What is Jailbreaking?
Apple’s iOS 9 puts some restrictions on the devices it is running. Jailbreaking is a way to eliminate these constraints. It allows you to install apps form secondary sources rather than Apple’s default store and provides more customization options for advanced users. There are several tools available to do this. In this article we are going to show to how to jailbreak your Apple device using the Pangu Jailbreak iOS 9 tool.
Pangu Jailbreak iOS 9.1
Using Pangu you can easily jailbreak your iPhone easily, iPad and iPod touch (any other idevice running iOS 8.4 – 8.1). There is also another version of Pangu for iOS 7. However, note that Apple patched its devices running 8.1.1 – 8.1.2, preventing Pangu from jailbreaking them. However, Pangu team is planning to release Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 9.1 soon.
Before you Jailbreak iOS 9.1 – 8.4
Jailbreaking is unauthorized and illegal according to the Apple. But its usefulness causes thousands of iPhone and iPad owners to jailbreak their devices. If you are an advanced user, you should certainly try it. You can always restore your device if you change your mind.
You should backup your personal data and files stored in your Apple device before jailbreaking. We will provide you with a step-by-step guide to jailbreaking. Keep your Antivirus and Firewall turned off during the process.
How to Jailbreak using Pangu
2. Install the tool and connect your iOS device with the computer using a USB cable. Now do the following things:
a. Disable Touch ID and Passcode from Settings.
b. Turn off the Find My iPhone option from Settings > iCloud.
c. Enable Airplane Mode.
3. Run the Pangu tool. Windows users should right click and select Run as administrator. Wait till Pangu detects your device.
4. Click on the “Start Jailbreak” button, and then click “Already did”. Jailbreaking will start and your device will reboot. It may reboot multiple times.
5. After jailbreaking is complete you will see an icon on your home screen, named Cydia. Cydia gives you access to apps outside of App Store.
6. Disable the Airplane mode. Turn on Passcode and Find My iPhone options.
A. You might see a warning saying “Disk is almost full”. Don’t worry. After jailbreaking is done, open Cydia and the warning will go away.
B. If your device was updated to iOS 8.0 or 8.1 via an OTB (Over The Air) update, the Pangu Jailbreak might not work.