Latest version of iOS was released in mid September as iOS 9.0. Pangu team has been released the new jailbreaking tool with the size of 73Mb. Using new pangu tool you can jailbreak any iOS 9 device easily. The new pangu tool includes bug fixing and stability improvements. It improves the success rate when attempting to jailbreak 64 bit devices. You can jailbreak your idevice running on iOS 9 with Pangu jailbreak, just follow the below steps.
Some new features of Pangu jailbreak tool
- Increases the success rate
- Boost the backup process and rise the jailbreak speed
- Add the re- jailbreak function
- Settle bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode
- Settle a bug that leads to an exists to jailbreak tool due to abnormal network states
How to jailbreak IOS 9 devices by using pangu tool
- Step 1 – Make sure your device runs with iOS 9
- Step 2 – Backup your device using iTunes and turned off passcords and active flight mode
- Step 3 – Download and install the pangu jailbreak tool
- Step 4 – Upgrade your iTunes to latest version and plug in your device to PC
- Step 5 – Click the start button and let the tool to run
- Step 6 – Reboot your device
- Step 7 – After the reboot the process will continue. You must enable flight mode again
- Step 8 – After that jailbreak process will run on your home screen and you have to open the pangu tool and give pangu to access your photo app
- Step 9 – Reboot again your device
- Step 10 – You’re done!
For those who had jailbroken the pangu team remind those users to update pangu 9.0x in Cyda, if your device is already jailbroken.
Latest Download Pangu Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 9
Pangu for iOS 9.0 – 9.0.2
- Download v1.0.0 – Pangu Jailbreak 9.0 – 9.0.2 for Windows
- Download Pangu Jailbreak for Windows
- Download Pangu Jailbreak for Mac