iOS 9 Beta Features Release date and Details
Apple has released iOS 9 Beta version to registered developers of its iOS Developer Program. There are new features and performance improvements in iOS 9 Beta such as, Proactive Assistant, New transit view in Maps, Split multitasking screen and many more features.
You will not be able to jailbreak iOS 9 beta version at this moment because there’s no Taig Jailbreak, PP Jailbreak or Pangu Jailbreak for iOS beta versions.
iOS 9 Beta Supported & Compatibility Devices List
iOS 9 will support for iOS 8 using devices, unfortunately, Apple always drops some older devices such as, iPhone 4 and below. iOS 9 beta is only compatible with the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S
- iPod touch 5th gen
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
iOS 9 Download for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Please Note* You need to register in Apple Beta Software Program to download these files.
Direct Download links for iOS 9 for your iPhone:
- iOS 9 Download for iPhone 6
- iOS 9 Download for iPhone 6 Plus
- iOS 9 Download for iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
- iOS 9 Download for iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iOS 9 Download for iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
- iOS 9 Download for iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iOS 9 Download for iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iOS 9 Download for iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iOS 9 Download for iPhone 4s
Direct Download links for iOS 9 for your iPad:
- iOS 9 Download for iPad Air 2 (Model A1566)
- iOS 9 Download for iPad Air 2 (Model A1567)
- iOS 9 Download for iPad mini 3 (Model A1599)
- iOS 9 Download for iPad Air (Model A1474)
- iOS 9 Download for iPad mini 2 (Model A1489)
- iOS 9 Download for iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iOS 9 Download for iPad mini (Model A1432)
How to Install iOS 9
Important things before installing iOS 9 Beta
You must be a member of Apple’s iOS Developer program.
iOS 9 beta version is not fully functionally works because there are several bugs in each beta version.
You must make sure backup of your iOS device to iCloud or iTunes before installing iOS 9 beta.
iOS 9 only supports for compatible versions of iPhones, iPads and iPods.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9
There are no jailbreaking tools for iOS beta versions. However, if you want to jailbreak your device. You need to downgrade iOS 9 to iOS 8.4 After that you can jailbreak your device using Taig Jailbreak, PP Jailbreak or Pangu Jailbreak.
Why you shouldn’t install iOS 9 beta
There are 6 reasons to think twice before installing iOS 9 beta,
- It’s buggy -: Beta versions not for public because there are various bugs which can cause crashes and reboots.
- Compatibility issues with apps -: You won’t be able to use some apps because developers must upgrade their apps compatible with iOS 9.
- Downgrading from iOS 9 -: Sometimes apple stops downgrading to the previous iOS version.
- No Jailbreak -: As mentioned above, there’s no jailbreak with this beta version.
- No help -: You won’t be able to get help from developer or Apple FAQ services for the problems you face with this iOS 9 beta.
- Not fully optimized -: There won’t be fully functional iOS features with this beta version. That’s why we must wait for the iOS 9 official release date.