How to Sell on eBay
Hi everyone this is my first post and I will write this article without boring. First of all, let’s talk about how to sell on eBay, specially we need eBay selling account and PayPal account. If we don’t have PayPal account we cannot dealing with eBay. We can easily create a PayPal account with out Credit/Debit card and also with our bank account. The easiest way is selecting a Credit/Debit card to set up the PayPal account and we need to verify it. I think you know about these basic steps and I’m going to tell you about the eBay selling tips & tricks.
Let’s talk about How to Sell on eBay…
There are two types of selling that we can do on eBay.
- Direct shipping -: If we have special products on our own or in our local shops, we can list those items on eBay & sell them worldwide because we can spread the market share of our products easily. We need to dispatch (ship) the parcels to the buyers addresses. Actually, we need to do all the processes physically. We need to contact courier services and collect worldwide shipping charges. Specially, we need to take care of the packing because if your buyers receive damaged products, you will have to face lots of troubles. Suddenly, we have to face like that troubles on eBay selling. I will teach you with a new article about how to manage our buyers without getting negative feedbacks. Keep in touch with us.
- Drop shipping -: This is one of retail selling methods and we don’t want to keep products in our stock. We only need to contact dropshipping companies, and they will dispatch our parcels from their warehouses. We no need to worry about the shipment and inventory issues. I will teach you with a new article, how to contact highly rated user friendly dropshippig companies such as Aliexpress & how to buy Aliexpress items using our Paypal account.
First I’ll show you one of my oldest eBay account,
I’m not selling on this account anymore cause eBay don’t allow me to do that and I will show you the reasons and you can be safe. Once eBay offered me the top rated seller badge on this account in 2013 and I have made about 800$-1200$ sale on this account per month only doing ” dropshipping”.
How to Sell on eBay
Let’s talk about how to increase feedback score. When we get started selling on eBay we have ‘0’ feedback score and 10 listings per month. Honestly, as we cannot get a profit on first month. If we list our special products with ‘0’ feedback score, most of the buyers will think that we are scammers.
Let’s see the tips & tricks to increase the feedback scores with selling,
1. We can sell eBooks on eBay for US 0.99$. We can easily download eBooks from searching google but sometimes most of them have copyright policies. If we list them on eBay, maybe eBay will warn the first red light and remove the listing.
Here is one of the best eBook seller to increase the feedback scores and ratings,
2. We can sell Digital Wallpapers starting from US 0.01$ to 0.99$. This method is same as the first one but we don’t want worry about the copyright policies. You can get high-resolution photos from https://unsplash.com
Here is one of the best Digital Wallpaper seller to increase the feedback scores and ratings,
Did you see them ? Both of them don’t have more than 1000+ or 3000+ feedback scores. They have done the selling up to the mark. They have managed most of the sides and they know how to sell on eBay. I can guarantee you can be like them. I will teach you every step that we want to be a successful eBay seller.
How to Sell on eBay,
Let’s see the tips & tricks to increase the feedback scores with buying,
- There are cheaper products on eBay under US 1$, just like, as we see in the above listings. We can buy them. Then we have feedback scores automatically.
- If you think above method is useless thing, you can buy phone cases, headsets and bla bla bla that selling under US 1$. Check this out!
Before, we start selling profitable items on eBay, first we need to increase our feedback score with minimum 50-100 feedbacks. Then we can earn money on eBay & increase sales by attracting buyers/customers. Sounds pretty good ? 🙂
I focused ” How to Sell on eBay” with this article. If you have any experiences please share with us, I will share your experiences & thoughts with our blog. It’s always a pleasure, if you get something special things about ” How to Sell on eBay & Increase Feedback Scores.” This is my first blog post and more to be added. Stay with us…!